Street- and Performance Art from countryside to city and back!
European Training Course for Street Performing Arts
From the 13th to the 27th of May of 2018 in St Flour de Mercoire , Lozère and in Nîmes, south of France.
And from the 6th to the 19th of October of 2018 in KraKow and Poronin, Poland.
24 social artists (youth workers, activists, local developers, aid worker…) from 8 countries :
France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Lithuania, Greece, Poland, Germany
will be located in St Flour de Mercoire during 15 days in a laboratory of research about street performing arts, theatre, music, circus, collective improvisation workshops.
One focus will be research-action about street performing arts in Rural / Urban areas.
It is organised by 5 trainers (professional artists) from 4 countries (France, Spain, Italy, Poland).
Check out the call here: info pack migr’art … register and wait for approval before you book your trains!
This project is granted by ERASMUS+ programme!
Costs of Transportation, Acomodation, Activities are covered. A participation fee of 60€ is asked to each participant for each course.
PROFILE OF THE PARTICIPANTS :
– Must live in one of the aforementioned countries.
– Must be more than 18 years old
– Is a youth or social worker who wants to get new artistic skills to use with his audience, OR is an artist who wants to get educative skills to teach art.
– Is free and ready to commit himself for the whole duration of the training course : May and October.
– Is ready for a crazy collective outdoor adventure!