A Training Course on Outdoor & Adventure Paedagogics, focused on climbing, combined with research and exploration on games in the wild!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to covid-19 the dates of this project cannot be guaranteed! We will let you know if anything changes!
Calling for Participants from: Italy, Germany, Slovenia, Poland, France, Spain (Participants from other countries are welcome to apply – their applications can be taken into account if there are a few places left and we find an agreement with our partner organisations.)
We are searching for participants who want to:
• strenghten their connection and awareness to nature
• experience and organize outside camping within a big group and problem solving
• get to know a wide variety of approaches from outdoor and adventure paedagogics & explore games in an outdoor context
• know how to prepare and lead group activities in the outdoors
• strengthen thei social competences through working in an intercultural setting
• give input into the training, take part in the daily tasks of the training and share knowledge, skills and
27. August – 9. September 2020 – 14 days including 2 traveling days (27th August & 9th of
We want to explore the german and czech parts of an amazing national park.
Check out some more impressions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPSUdT1zqZI
The training will be all about exloring activities in the wild:
• Climbing & bouldering (including certificates if you meet the prerequisites)
• Hiking / Caving
• Orientation and rules in the outdoors (National Parks)
• Exploration of group activities in the outdoors and reflexion on implementing the experiences made into various paedagogical contexts
• Outdoor Games (Creation and Sharing)
• Camping and setting up project infrastructures in natural suroundings (Setting up yurt, Camp organisation)
• Organise sleeping in natural cave like local climbers have been doing for centuries
• Cocreation & input from the participants from related disciplines (skill sharing, self organisation, making
wild things happen
The training will be lead by trainers from the German Alpine Club, Jonglirium e.V. and the local climber scene.
The training will be co-funded through Erasmus+ which means we can offer to cover your travel and most of the costs of the training.
We can cover your travel expenses up to 180€ for participants from Germany, 275€ for the other project countries.
There will be a self evaluated participation fee from 40-80€ for people with low income (below 1000 € / month) & 75-140€ for others. Accomodation will be in guest rooms and some days in beautiful nature (natural caves). Food will be vegetarian – prepared by a chef with our help. We will be working in community setting and some tasks (cooking, cleaning, inputs for the training) will be shared among the participants.
Ok, got it… sign me up!
Follow this link to register – please answer all the questions:
The deadline for applications submission is 1st of May 2020 (included).
The selections results will be published in the End of May 2020.
See you there!
Felix Fischer & Justus Eggers – Project Coordination and Participants communication
Tel: +49 176 70 181 249