Wir suchen Teilnehmer… (sorry nur auf Englisch – wenn ihr Übersetzung braucht sagt uns bitte Bescheid!)
A Training Course on Outdoor & Adventure Paedagogics combined with research and exploration on games in the wild!
Calling for 20 Participants from: Italy, Germany, Slovenia, Poland, France, Spain & Czech (Participants from other countries are welcome to apply – their applications can be taken into account if there are a few places left and we find an agreement with our partner organisations.)
People who want to:
- strenghten their connection and awareness to nature
- improve their skills in survival and problem solving
- get to know a wide variety of approaches from outdoor and adventure paedagogics & explore games in an outdoor context
- know how to prepare and lead group activities in the outdoors
- strengthen their social competences through working in an intercultural setting
- give input into the training, take part in the daily tasks of the training and share knowledge, skills and experience.
15-30.6.2019 – 14 days including 2 traveling days (15th & 30th of june).
We want to explore the german and czech parts of an amazing national park.
Check out some more impressions here: https://youtu.be/4TNa9s5vay0
The training will be all about exloring activities in the wild:
- Camping and setting up project infrastructures in natural suroundings (Setting up yurt, Camp organisation)
- Orientation and rules in the outdoors (National Parks)
- Exploration of group activities in the outdoors and reflexion on implementing the experiences made into various paedagogical contexts
- Outdoor Games (Creation and Sharing)
- Top rope climbing & bouldering (including certificates if you meet the prerequisites)
- Hiking / Caving (depending on the weather)
- Cocreation & input from the participants from related disciplines (skill sharing, self organisation, making wild things happen
The training will be co-funded through Erasmus+ which means we can offer to cover your travel and most of the costs of the training. Selected participants will be ask to make a contribution to the costs of the training (40-100€).
Some information you might find useful:
– We can cover your travel expenses up to:
180€ for participants from Germany & Czech, 275€ for the other project countries. There will be a self evaluated participation fee from 40-100€
– Accomodation will be in tents in beautiful nature and food will be vegetarian.
– We will be working in community setting and some tasks (cooking, cleaning, inputs for the training) will be shared among the participants.
Ok, got it… sign me up!
Follow this link to register – please answer all the questions:
The deadline for applications submission is 1st of May 2019 (included).
The selections results will be published in the beginning of May 2019 (around the 15th).
Please note: Please note: We haven’t had confirmation of the funding from E+ so please be aware that this training will only be possible in the format described above if we get the funding. If it’s not funded we will try to find a different format. E+ Confirmation will come in the first week of may.
See you there!
Felix Fischer – Project Coordination & Participants communication
Tel: +49 176 70 181 249